Academy of Pediatric Physical Therapy Annual Conference
To optimize movement and maximize participation of all individuals and their families.
To engage learners in exemplary, innovative, evidence-based educational experiences to support the mission of APPT.
Goals and Objectives:
- Provide an educational forum to challenge pediatric physical therapists to transform practice, research, and education.
- Deliver innovative, evidence-based knowledge, skills, and intervention strategies for translation to practice, research, and education.
- Promote the health and wellness of participants and the individuals they serve.
- Integrate pediatric physical therapy practices with other health care providers through professional development and networking opportunities.
- Promote APPT to pediatric physical therapists with a focus on engaging students and new professionals.